Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Awkward teenage years

So tonight I got a rude awakening.
I am such a traditional girl. I expect guys to be very formal with me and not forward, and to keep their distance for a respectable amount of time. Also I expect that people will let me be and if I demonstrate uncomfortable/awkwardness that they will discontinue their behavior.
Well, apparently all these are things that have been lost in society these days. Guys should never make moves on girls immediately after meeting them. And they certainly shouldn't do it in cars.
I don't think I've ever experienced that level of anxiety in a long time. It made me terrified.
Ughhhh my life is blah.
And that's all I have to say for tonight, besides the fact that I got the Graveyard Book from a dear friend, and now I get to read it!!

1 comment:

jfille said...

Fairytales make life better.
Don't despair, m'dear.