Sunday, July 12, 2009

We're on Youtube!

Navid (Shah Rukh Khan) posted our video on Youtube today! It's here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDlnl7epFkE
this is very preliminary and definitely not what the final cut is going to look like. But it turned out very cute anyway. I love the lotus flower part. Sylvia looks beautiful and Navid looks shockingly like SRK, despite the fact that he's Persian.
All our background dancers (with the exception of myself, as I didn't have a chance to look in the mirror before getting all dressed up) look well put together, and have their stuff down. It's fairly easy to tell that we shot the segments at different times of day, but that's FINE, it's done.
Of course, now after we shot the first video, we're getting tons of interest in the project. People have been joining the group like mad, and we're close to having 40 actual dancing members. My cousin's even coming down from up north to shoot with us this weekend.
I started watching Jeeves and Wooster today (Hugh Laurie's original show from the BBC) and I love it! Jeeves is awesome and Hugh has such a thick accent that it's amazing that he can speak American English so well.
And, finally, my sister, cousin, and I are planning our Europe trip for next summer (as my cousin's graduation trip) and we're as of yet unsure where we plan to go, but Ireland is for sure in the program.
A good day, overall, besides the sickness in the morning and evening and tiredness all day.

No comments: