Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Questionable.

If I believed in some kind of otherwordly spiritual being (and that's not to say I do), I would expect that it's testing me right now.
I've had a good summer. Like, really good. Tons of things to do, work/fun in terms of the Bollywood project, a nice vacation right now, and I'm shortly leaving for college. But in the past few weeks (especially before I left for Disneyland and right now) things have been just collapsing. It's strange.
I'm learning to appreciate the calm times when things are just so-so, not overwhelming or boring. It's not effecting me as much as I would have thought it would, but maybe that's just because I'm older now and used to things like this happening.
But anyway, if someone is testing me, I bet they're surprised, because I'm surprising myself right now, since I'm not upset or anything. That will probably follow, but I'm keeping stable and in control. For once in my life. :)

No comments: