Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dhoom Again

(Dhoom 2 (धूम २,), starring Hrithik Roshan)

Well yesterday was spent coordinating Bollywood stuff. Tomorrow is the first dance practice. Of course we picked an impossible video to replicate--the title song of Dhoom 2, Dhoom Again.

Not to be stupid, but I think it spells doom for our production.

I spent 4 hours trying to learn the friggin' dance yesterday night and this afternoon and I still can't do :20 seconds of it. Roshan is a great dancer, and though his backup dancers screw up a lot, you don't notice it because he is so energetic and can pop around so well. I have zero dancing ability (thank god I'm the producer) so I can't do that, but I have to teach this to 20 kids tomorrow. Ugh!

I hope they'll decide to revert back to Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, because that one is easy to shoot and perform. Dhoom is going to involve getting a permit from the city, contacting the police, and using four to five different sized cars, dry ice, and large lighting equipment. KKHH could be done in a park. No police involved.

On another note, I made soup tonight, which was really yummy. Just pureed vegetables with herbes de provence and salt. Yum!

No comments: