Monday, July 20, 2009

Dard-E-Disco

So we ditched the idea of doing the whole video.
Now we're doing a segment in which Navid and Zach will be waist-deep in water and half-naked, surrounded by bikini-clad backup dancers. YUSSSSSSS
Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp7iTtlOTMA
We're doing 2:50-4:00. The water part. It's going to be done in a fountain at Stanford. AMAZING
I didn't really talk to Rish about this part so I hope he's okay with it. If not it'll be filmed on my crappy camcorder.
HOORAY
And a lot of people are actually pretty into this--in the first 2 hours I got five replies back, very enthusiastic. But I need five more, unfortunately.
I was afraid there wouldn't be anyone in the group who would be comfortable being in this video, so.
Oh welllll. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: