Saturday, August 22, 2009

Laure-Marie is drunk with happiness.

Let me just say, it's not too often I post twice in one day. In fact, it's almost never.

Today was a fabulous day. I spent most of it alone, but I finished editing Carol's novel, which was a labor of love and much time. I ventured outside the home to the gym (as usual) and to Walgreens and Old Navy, and then...

Dhoom Taana was released.

Not to brag, but we got 240 hits on Youtube in under 2 hours.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7n2lrXdOYQ

I have been plugging this thing for the last 2 hours, so get used to seeing the link in all of my posts. It's on every website I can think of. I linked everyone I know to it. Yes, I'm obsessed. It's my baby!

The day just kept getting better. My loan got approved. I logged on to Protagonize and saw a few comments on my story--all of them positive, all of them begging for another chapter!

I feel like the past few weeks of real trial--the death of my dog, the struggle with some of my close friends, the stress of the production--were all supposed to make me feel even better now as I sit here reflecting on how wonderful things feel right now.

Accomplishment makes me glow. In fact, it makes me too energetic to sleep. Now I want the next thing to come so I can start work on it.

Oh, I guess that'd be school.

No comments: