Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ren Verity is so tired.

My film editor didn't upload Dhoom Taana tonight, so we all sat around our computers (and by all, I mean all 30 of us) for nothing. But oh well, tomorrow he says.

Good news: I won this thing called the Mod's Mention on Protagonize for one of my stories. I'm not 100% sure what it is, but I think it's like a "you're doing all right on this" sort of thing. Which I like. It was very flattering.

It's 1:40 AM and I should be asleep, but I'm sitting here ruminating on how many of Neil Gaiman's blog entries I have to read and how I need to finish the Bollywood cast poster by tomorrow. Not to mention Carol's book, which I got pretty far in today.

And also how I should have taken the bowl and cup sitting next to me into the kitchen. And how glad I am that my house has running water, because living without it for three days was a nightmare.

No comments: