Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hard Candy

(Madonna!)

There are tons of concerts in California this summer! I plan on attending a copious amount, as usual.

Starting today, there will be a concert list running at the end of each post. Because music is my life and I love talking about it.


Concert 1:







Projekt Revolution 08 featuring Ashes Divide, Linkin Park, Chris Cornell, Hawthorne Heights, The Bravery, 10 Years, and others.
Has so many headliners I want to see I am not sure what to do with myself!

Concert 2:





San Francisco Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival, featuring Jack Johnson, Cold War Kids, Lupe Fiasco, Tom Petty, Beck, Wilco, Radiohead, Ben Harper, and others.
The NorCal version of Cochella.

Concert 3:


Maroon 5, Augustana, and Counting Crows!








Concert 4:


Madonna in November





Concert 5:


NIN in September



Concert 6:

Stone Temple Pilots with Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

That's all for now. I'm hoping Eagles of Death Metal will get added to that list, but you never know.

No comments: